liveSite is an open source website builder and content management application.
liveSite is a back-end website engine that can drive any front-end website design.
- User Management: Add unlimited member and client portals, and delegate every aspect of site design, site content, and site management to your staff using amazingly flexible access control.
- Content Management: Integrated CMS features empower your staff to create, publish, and update website content easily. Site maps, tag clouds, full-text search, and SEO metadata are all updated in real-time.
- Forms Management: Create custom web forms to gather information securely for any reason, including event registrations, custom product purchases, trial memberships, and even online quizzes.
- Contact Management: liveSite tracks every user interaction and automatically updates contact information and mailing lists, so you can effortlessly send timed e-mail campaigns to any user or audience segment.
- Membership Management: Create members-only areas within your website. Members can pay for access, sign up for a trial, or register using a security code you provide to access privileged content for a limited time.
- Community & Social Media: Discussions can be enabled on any page so your users, members, staff, or any other group can communicate securely within their own private space to provide feedback or build consensus.
- Calendaring & Scheduling: Create public calendars for visitors, or protected calendars for any group of users so they can quickly find event information, reserve a seat, or purchase a ticket.
- Commerce & Payments: liveSite can process payments for almost any type of product, service, event, fee, or donation. And liveSite doesn't add any transaction fees on top of your own payment gateway.
- Custom Workflow & Apps: Collect any type of data and display through secure and personalized views. Sync with user data, update custom databases, and trigger autoresponders and future e-mail campaigns.
2017.22017-06-09 (laatste versie)